Join the conversation
The Northampton Property Hub will provide regular opportunities for you to meet and share your knowledge with a local group of experts about the relevant and topical issues in your area. They will be attended by representatives from all parties involved in the property transaction, from conveyancers, estate agents and developers, to surveyors, lenders and Local Authorities – and will make for engaging and relevant discussion spanning the length and breadth of the industry.
Our next Property Hub will be announced shortly.
Location: to be confirmed
Time: 7:30am to 9:30am
Headline Topic from the Autumn seriesBelieve it or not… There have been 17 housing ministers in the last 21 years. I’m sure you were just as shocked as we were to hear that yet another housing minister has been appointed, as Kit Malthouse replaced Dominic Raab earlier this month. With the housing market already in crisis, what will this additional disruption bring?
- Has Kit Malthouse done enough to put the housing crisis firmly back on the Government’s agenda?
- Is Brexit getting in the way of the Government solving the housing crisis?
- Should housing be removed from Government control?
Our second topic was;
- The value of Northampton's housing market has fallen by £238,234,311 in the last 6 months, meaning the average value of Northampton property has decreased by an average of £3,213.00. Have you seen this happen and how has it affected your clients?
Key points from the Autumn Series
- Government is obsessed with new build with no other solutions offered to solve the housing crisis.
- The house prices in Northampton continue to be driven by its attraction for commuters to London but there is caution as the town centre is in a very poor state and the trains are constantly packed, affecting the overall experience of living in the town.
- We discussed Pre-sales packs as an extra and most were sceptical about their value as the vendors do not understand the importance of the information they provide.
These events are exclusive and limited by numbers. Therefore, if you would like to recommend a friend to attend please contact Hannah Dukes on:
0800 840 5571 firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to homepage