Join the conversation
The Cardiff Property Hub will provide regular opportunities for you to meet and share your knowledge with a local group of experts about the relevant and topical issues in your area. They will be attended by representatives from all parties involved in the property transaction, from conveyancers, estate agents and developers, to surveyors, lenders and Local Authorities – and will make for engaging and relevant discussion spanning the length and breadth of the industry.
Our next Property Hub will be announced shortly.
Location: To be confirmed
Time: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Headline Topic from the Autumn SeriesBelieve it or not… There have been 17 housing ministers in the last 21 years. I’m sure you were just as shocked as we were to hear that yet another housing minister has been appointed, as Kit Malthouse replaced Dominic Raab earlier this month. With the housing market already in crisis, what will this additional disruption bring?
- Has Kit Malthouse done enough to put the housing crisis firmly back on the Government’s agenda?
- Is Brexit getting in the way of the Government solving the housing crisis?
- Should housing be removed from Government control?
Our second topic was be;
- House prices in Wales seem to be bucking the current UK trend with property prices 4.62% higher than a year ago. This is a lot higher than London where property prices are down -2.5%. Why do you think this?
Key points from the Autumn Series
- No one realised there was a new housing minister, is this an irrelevant role or have people lost faith in that position being able to achieve anything?
- Should we be investing in older vacant properties rather than building new properties
- Is the current trend of ‘help to buy’ schemes going to cause the next property market crash due to people not being able to afford to move on after buying an over priced priced property
These events are exclusive and limited by numbers. Therefore, if you would like to recommend a friend to attend please contact Hannah Dukes on:
0800 840 5571 email@example.comBack to homepage