Join the conversation
The Southampton Property Hub will provide regular opportunities for you to meet and share your knowledge with a local group of experts about the relevant and topical issues in your area. They will be attended by representatives from all parties involved in the property transaction, from conveyancers, estate agents and developers, to surveyors, lenders and Local Authorities – and will make for engaging and relevant discussion spanning the length and breadth of the industry.
Our next Property Hub will be announced shortly
Location: To be confirmed
Time: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Headline Topic for Autumn SeriesBelieve it or not… There have been 17 housing ministers in the last 21 years. I’m sure you were just as shocked as we were to hear that yet another housing minister has been appointed, as Kit Malthouse replaced Dominic Raab earlier this month. With the housing market already in crisis, what will this additional disruption bring?
- Has Kit Malthouse done enough to put the housing crisis firmly back on the Government’s agenda?
- Is Brexit getting in the way of the Government solving the housing crisis?
- Should housing be removed from Government control?
Our second topic was;
- There has been a 59% drop in Properties For Sale today in Southampton compared to 10 Years Ago, have you seen this affect the market?
Key points from the Autumn Series
- New Build remains a huge challenge to law firms who do not do volume work
- Sellers who have extended or altered their houses may have problems selling if their alterations do not comply with building/fire regulations
- The biggest delay in the conveyancing process is the client!
These events are exclusive, if you would like to recommend a friend to attend please contact Hannah Dukes on:
0800 840 5571 email@example.comBack to homepage